Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Richard!

Today (May 14) is Richard's birthday! He's 27! He always asks me how old he is, I guess when you get to be as old as he is, you just can't remember things anymore...:)
I would like to share with cyberspace why I love Richard.
He is sarcastic! To the point were people give him a second look just to see if he is being sarcastic, but they still can't tell!
He has always let me be me...only he understands all that entails.
He is a great Dad! He loves his baby girls!
He is a hard worker.
He knows what he wants out of life and he wont stop tell he gets it.
He is a man with a plan! Trust me I know...I've traveled across the county enough times with him.
He loves to travel!!!
He has taken me places that I never dreamed I would go.
He makes me want to be a better person.
Their are so many more reasons why I love Richard, but seeing how it's 4 am I need to get back to bed.
Also, Richard is graduating from Cornell University with his Masters, on May 30th! He has worked hard to accomplish this. He is so excited to be done with school!
I love you Richard! Thank you for everything you do. Thank you for being you no matter what. Thank you for giving me two beautiful daughters! And for letting me be a stay at home Mom, it's my dream come true! You are my other half!
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet Leisha! I agree....Richard is an awesome man and lucky for him he choose an awesome wife. Together you make a great team. We are so excited to move you back home where we can enjoy you all the time. Give Richard a big squeeze for me and we will see you soon!
Love, Nadine

melanie said...

Happy Birthday Richard! Congrats on finishing school!