Hey! Can you believe that Nora is 2 months old? Well she is, and Emma loves her very much! So here are some cute pics of Nora and Emma

I love Emma's crinkle face here. Nora
doesn't realize that Emma wants to lick her...

And now for some total cuteness!

I can't take it! Too...much...cuteness!!!!
3 comments:
Oh. My. Word. You are not kidding, TOTAL cuteness! She looks so different than Emma and so adorable with those big eyes and dark hair. I want to hold her first! (and don't worry, I know I wont get to! :))
Wow! Nora has changed! Too stinkin' cute! Can't wait to get my hands on her and I'm not letting go! Hurry June 5th! Love those two baby girls! You two, too! oxoxo
My goodness she is way too cute! Can I be sitting on your door step when you pull in and be the official babysitter. Love both those girls a ton. Such beautiful girls! Love ya lots. I can't wait to have me some sister time!
Post a Comment