Sunday, August 8, 2010

Emma's Dance Dance Revolution!

So these were just some cute pictures of Emma dancing a few weeks ago that we thought were super cute and failed to post. So enjoy!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Oh Emma, you are such a doll! Love her little dancing self. Her hair looks so long in these pictures.

Looks like you had a fun Adams reunion! I'm glad you were able to get and and do the white water rafting! How fun would that be.

I don't think Nora could be any cuter. She is so adorable. I wish I could hold her and eat her up. I need a baby fill.

I miss you Leish! I feel like I'm totally miss out on Nora and Emma! Not that I'm complaining, we're where we are suppose to be and I like it here. I just wish I could be there too. I want to hang out with you and bond. Someday I hope we live close again and we can. I love you lots and hope you're enjoying being back I grant county!

Nadine said...

WOW, She really gets into the facial expressions in her dancing doesn't she? I love it - so like her Mother! I see a future drama star!