Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nora is One One One!!!!!!

I can't believe it has been a year! Nora has gone from my little peanut, to my chunky 1 year old!
Some say that it takes weeks for baby's to smile...well I don't believe that. Both my girls were smiling just days old. Nora is a very smiley baby.
Emma holding Nora for the first time...Now Nora's to big for Emma to hold.
I thought I would post pictures of Nora's favorite things right now...
Obviously eating! Nora loves her food. She is very independent about it too. She will not let me feed her. She is very lady like and always tries to use her spoon though.
Nora army crawls...she hasn't yet figured out how to lift up her tummy...
She loves to smile!!!! If you click on the picture you can see her little teeth!
Just like big sister Emma, Nora loves to read. She also loves to play in Emma's room.

She loves to give loves! She's my heart warmer!
Happy Birthday Nora!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I cannot believe Nora is one already! Where did that year go? Happy Birthday Nora! Your girls are beautiful, just like their Mama :)

Shaila Lou said...

Happy birthday to sweet Nora! She is such a sweet and cute baby. Auntie Lou love you Nora!

Brianne said...

I really need to remember to check up on blogs more often! Happy Birthday, Nora. Can't wait to see you, Leish!!

melanie said...

I can just hear Mimi teaching her to say 'one, one, one'. Nathan said it so cute. Happy Birthday Nora!! You are one cute girl and this auntie loves you too!