We went over to Seattle on March 25-26 we were able to spend sometime with Bryan and Heather and the kids. We wish we could have spent more time with them! We were able to go to the cemetery and celebrate Mara's birthday by releasing some balloons for her. It was nice to be with them during this time.
Uncle Bryan let Emma hold the beautiful butterfly balloon...she let it go pretty much right after. It did give everyone a good laugh when Richard ran and jumped to save it...and failed.
Letting go of the balloons.
Nora releasing her balloon.
We love you Mara!
Emma has a hard time saying goodbye to balloons...





1 comment:
What great support you are for Bryan and Heather. Great photos of the kids.
Nice try Richard, I like the visual. Not enough hops??
{On Hilary Weeks blog this week she talked about meeting Sadie Huish and family. I spied a Mara's Team shirt, I know their families became good friends. Made me smile and tear up all at once. Sweet little girl.}
Post a Comment