Friday, April 29, 2011

Temple Square

On Tuesday April 11th we went to Temple square.

The kids making a magnetic quilt.

Nora attempting to help.

This was by far the best moment! I wish I would have gotten it on video!! Mason was so cute dancing!

Jayni!! Stop growing!

Nora enjoying the hens.

Score! Emma doing the tortilla toss.

This would have been a cute picture, but some random little girl had to ruin it! Thanks random little girl!

Mason and Emma by the Christus.

Mom and the kids on the temple steps.

I know I know, everyone has to take pictures of the doorknobs...but come on their awesome!

2 comments:

melanie said...

Oh I can't wait to take our kids back to Temple Square. They are too little to remember, I love it there. Great photos, glad you had a good time.

I agree, the door knobs are a must. Simply a must!

Marion said...

Cute pictures. I'm going to steal the "GraMimi" pics. I'm glad you took them and I'm glad you were with us. I pray one day you will KNOW that you belong.....TO ME....FOREVER!