Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to March!!!!!

So I haven't blogged in a long time...I also remembered I didn't even post Nora's first birthday! So this is the start of a bunch of posts that are about to rain down upon this blog.
Nora is 1! Well now she is almost 18 month but never mind that.
For Nora's birthday we just had her grandparent and my grandparents come over.

Nora hugging her monkey she got for her birthday.

Nora and her cupcake.

I love this picture of my Grandpa and Grammie Chlarson. I feel very blessed that my girls get to have their great grandparents come to their birthdays!

Why we love Nora...
She is so lovable!
She loves to cuddle!
She loves to make us laugh
She only does things on her time...like crawling, or walking(17 months!)
She loves her sister
She loves Bubble Guppies(cartoon show)
She loves to dance
She has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen! They go up to her eyebrows!
She loves to growl at people when she likes them
She loves to just come up to us and give us hugs and kisses
We Love you Nora!

No comments: