Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mt. Rainier

On Saturday September 3 we took a drive with Roger and Nadine to Mt. Rainier. I had never been before and was so glad Roger talked us into it!

I hate posting pictures of myself, but this made me laugh.

Roger took this family picture of us. He has awesome skills.

If you ever ask Emma who Grandpa is she would respond with "Grandpa's my best Buddie!" Roger lets Emma do anything she want. He says "My job's not to say no." So their you have it. Here is a couple pictures of the buddies... Emma wanted to "feel" the water, so Roger told her to go ahead...Emma for some reason just walks right into the lake. What can you do but laugh!

Their is no taking Emma away from Grandpa...that is just a fact.

Grandpa letting Emma do a snow angle...with shorts on...again "it's not my job to say no."

Nora had fun walking with Daddy.

Best Buddies!

I told Richard to run up the path so I could take a picture of him. I thought he was going to tell me no, but he just took off with Nora. Not walking, running!

If you click on this picture you can see the "best buddies" and then Richard and Nora way in the back.

Nora is saying "Cheese"

Beautiful! Mt. Rainier is huge!

Wildflowers! I love Wildflowers!

So if you live in Washington and haven't gone to see Mr. Rainier, make sure you do.

No comments: