Richard is leaving me on Wednesday to go to Washington to do some Master Thesis stuff...so Emma and I will be all alone. Yes, very sad. So this last Sunday we did Easter early. We got Emma a little basket, one of my favorite children's books, some pink peeps (that we will be eating), and baby food.

She looks so....excited? Actually I think she could care less.

Sunday night we feed Emma, and she decided she wanted to projectile vomit all over Mom and the rocker. This is a picture Richard took after he wiped most of it up. It even got in the cracks of the rocker...yes, very gross.

The culprit after the incident. She looks so guilty in this picture it's great.

This is the cute outfit that Grandma Adams got Emma for Christmas. She loved pulling up the little skirt. Should we be worried?

Yes she is standing. Yes she did fall right after. Yes I did catch her.

Emma was so cute in her little hippo outfit that Grammie Chlarson got her.

Emma tried to grab the little hippos from her pants. She wasn't having a lot of luck.

My favorite part of the outfit is the little hippo socks. Emma kept on looking at them it was so cute.

Well that was our doings this weekend.
4 comments:
Cute Easter basket Emma got! I love that book...you gave it to the boys and I think it is just the cutest book ever! We always read it has Malcolm and Quinnie. Very cute pictures of Emma...I love the one of her "standing! Winston spits up all the time! He's always getting everything all gross...especially me!
Love the early Easter. What does Emma care right? But you are going to need those Peeps with Richard gone. Yum!
I love the little fat rolls peaking out of her skirt. She's looking older all the time. Can't wait to get all these babies back together again.
Love all the pictures! So adorable. How are you coping with Richard gone and when will he be back? Call me if you want to chat. I'm home all day! Love you.
I thought of you today. Hope your 2nd Easter with Emma went well. Is there a countdown for when Daddy gets home? Love you both.
Post a Comment