All you Twilight fans...everyone! If you haven't all ready you need to read Midnight Sun: Edward's Version of Twilight. It's only the first chapter, but oh it's good! Make sure you tell me what you think!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Twilight Movie!
I was first introduced to Twilight from Stephenie Meyer's uncle Kirt Morgan (He is Spencer Morgan's dad, who is Richard's best friend and mission buddy)...we spent April conference with them in 06. He came up to me with the book telling me his niece had written it and since he knew I loved to read he told me to take the one Stephenie had given him (it was inscribed to him). He told me that it was about vampires and what not and I thought it was going to be some boring book. So I took it home (he basically made me) and I didn't start reading it for about a week. But when I did! Holy Cow! I then went home the following summer to Washington for a couple of days telling Nadine, my wonderful mother in law, and my family to get the book and read it. But of course no body did! They all read it a year later! Nadine is the only one that acknowledges this. Anyway...
I'm so excited for the Twilight movie! I really hope that they do the book justice. I love how they have Robert Pattinson playing Edward (Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter). Kristen Stewart is playing Bella...I wasn't to excited for her, but that's only because I haven't seen her in anything. You can find out the other cast members at imdb.
All you Twilight fans...everyone! If you haven't all ready you need to read Midnight Sun: Edward's Version of Twilight. It's only the first chapter, but oh it's good! Make sure you tell me what you think!
All you Twilight fans...everyone! If you haven't all ready you need to read Midnight Sun: Edward's Version of Twilight. It's only the first chapter, but oh it's good! Make sure you tell me what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Exciting. I'm more into Twilight and Eclipse than New Moon but I love them still. And I like Jacob more than Edward which also makes me in the minority but oh well (that's why I loved how Eclipse ended). Man, they're filming most if it here in WA and if you lived here, we could take a road trip and get a sneak peak, ha!
I am so pumped for the movie!! I will definitely be hitting that for Christmas. I'm seeing a girls night for us all!! Matt said he'll wait until it's on DVD...we'll see.
I'm excited for Midnight Sun. I hope she gets done with it sooner then she thinks. I think it will be a big hit.
As for Melanie's comment. I go back and forth with Jacob and Edward. They are both great for Bella in different ways. Both intriguing and "sexy" in their own way, if you know what I mean!
I have been staying on top of the movie info. I too, am so excited!! I love the first chapter of Midnight Sun and I can't wait 'til it comes out.
Who's up for a road trip to Portland on May 20th. Stephenie Meyer will be there for The Host book signing!
I would be so in to that! Count me in!
Leish, will you be back by then? That is so close, I bet you are excited!
Richard and I....and Emma, will be coming on May 2nd. Richard will be gone most of May so I can do pretty much whatever I want.
Post a Comment