Friday, March 28, 2008

There is no way this winter is ever going to end if the groundhog keeps seeing his shadow...

We were so excited this week when it warmed up to the very low 40's. We thought that maybe, just maybe, spring was on its way. Then we woke up this morning to about 8 inches of snow on the ground.

6 comments:

Brianne said...

Yep, that's yucky! It has been snowing here today too. Nothing that's sticking though. It amazes me that we've had a handful of nice days that have reached the low 60's and then we have a day like this!

Hope it gets nicer out for you. I know how miserable it can be to live in a place when the weather seems yucky for way too long.

Brianne said...

Oh, by the way! I love your template! Very cute. I almost did this one for the book club.

Anna said...

Seriously, make it stop!

melanie said...

I was so let down yesterday with the snow. Today Mother Nature redeemed herself with blue skies and sunshine. Now if it would just warm up! Can't wait to see you...when can we start the countdown?

Shaila Lou said...

Well it looks like you have more then us...but we've been going through that too. It's been snowing/melting a little for the last 3 days. UGH! Isn't is suppose to be spring. It always teases with a few nice days/weeks, then winter comes back again!

Shaila Lou said...

Oh and ps...I love your new template. I love the classic black...but with a cute backdrop! They are getting cuter than they used to be! I never check for new ones, I just stick with the classic. Maybe I should steal yours!