Finally an update. We have been a little busy, moving to Washington for the summer and all. But honestly you could care less about us and just want pictures of Emma...don't you. Well here are a couple of pictures Richard took at Grandma and Grandpa Adams. Emma has gotten so big! We love all the noises she makes, growls and such.
3 comments:
What, a post from Leisha? I'm so excited to not have FYI show up anymore, :).
I love the first and last photo of Emma, they are just so her. Love her and haven't seen her forever! I'm making a point of it before you head to UT. We don't want Reed to forget her.
Emma is so stinking cute. I love her laughing in the last picture! I'm so glad you posted finally! I have been missing your posts. As much as I love Emma, I also love my sister too! So feel free to share more pictures!! I still don't get to see you, even if you are 2 hours away!! Miss you!
I enjoyed spending time with you on Friday and enjoyed Emma's sweet laugh. The pictures are super cute!!
Post a Comment