Sunday, April 27, 2008

FYI

Okay so I just published about 5 posts! So make sure you scroll to the bottom first if you want to read them in order.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That looks like a great trip. Emma is getting so big and it sounds like she was so good on the vacation. I loved reading about all the history that you saw! How Amazing. You and Richard are smart to take Historical Vacations, I am dumb, I need to do more things like that!

Shaila Lou said...

I'm jealous that you had a vacation. What are those anyways!?! What a great trip. I love all the pictures. How fun to be so close to so many great things! I wish I could come visit!!

melanie said...

Have you had enough comments from me today? Are you excited, only a few days left? Good job on all the posting!!