Friday, April 11, 2008

Tagged

Okay, Shaila tagged me. So here we go.
What is his full name? Richard Rulon Adams
How long have you been married? 2 years and 3 months
How long did you date? We dated for 7 months 5 of those months we were engaged!
Who eats more sweets? That would be Richard...but I'm not far behind
Who said I love you first? That would be Richard. Well if you count "I think I'm falling in love with you."
How old is he? 24 almost 25 on May 14.
Who is taller? Richard
Who is smarter? I can read...
Who does the laundry? That would be Richard...We don't have a washer and dryer in our apartment. Their is however one downstairs in our building. So Richard does the Laundry...but I do all the folding.
Who pays the bills? Richard again. If your husband checked the bank account online everyday, wouldn't you just let him do the bills?
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who mows the lawn? The workers at our building. Nice guys.
Who drives? Richard.
Who is more stubborn? Richard! He claims otherwise.
Who kissed who first? Richard kissed me first...I thought we were still in the holding hand stage.
Who asked who out? That was a joint effort.
Who has more siblings? Me...Richard has 5 I have 5 more.
Who wears the pants? We have a big pair of pants. We do things together.
I will tag my Mom.....'cause I don't think she will do it...Ha!!!

1 comment:

Shaila Lou said...

So fun to read!! I love how when Richard kissed you, you thought you were still in the hand holding stage. So funny. Such cute pictures. I especially love the one of Richard in his true rocker form!! Can't wait to see you soon!