Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sunglasses

So it turns out that Emma loves wearing sunglasses! On a trip to Rochester we decided to put sunglasses (Leisha's) on Emma. She loved wearing them and ended up falling asleep with them on. So we decided she needed her own pair of sunglasses. She can't get enough of them. She always wears them when we go out and gets sad when we take them off.
We also got her a cute hat to wear so we could go on walks around Seneca Lake. She is getting so big and just loves to be out and moving. She loves the carrier and thinks she is walking. After many week of deliberation we finally broke down and got Emma a jumper. She was getting so restless on the ground and kept doing little crunches in an attempt to get up. She loves her new jumper and just smiles and looks around.

3 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Oh, she looks so cute in her sunglasses! That great that she wants to wear them, then her little eyes are protected from the sun!! Her new jumper is so cute! Looks like she is loving it. I'm so anxious to see how big she is in person. She's at such a fun age.

Anna said...

I wish my babies would leave sunglasses on. To stubborn for that though, but Dallin will willingly break mine!

melanie said...

Cute. Nathan loved his baby sunglasses. I did too cause when I find pictures of him at that age (same age as Emma), he was always wearing them!