Today was a busy day. We started out with Notre Dame, then the Eiffel Tower, and then the Musee D'Orsay and then the Pantheon. By the time we got back to the hotel room we were sore and tuckered out.
Notre Dame before the sun came up all the way.
Yes we saw Quasimodo at Notre Dame!
Here are a couple of shots from the inside.
We lit some candles in honor of my stepdad Mike.
The is the Musee D'orsay. This is probably what I have enjoyed the most so far. The art work was amazing!
Whistler
Guess who this is by....
this guy..Vincent Van Gogh!
The Pantheon
Inside the Pantheon.
3 comments:
Love to see you're out enjoying the art! Thanks for posting pics, we love and miss you guys. Say hello to France for us.
I love the pictures of Notre Dame from the inside with all the stained glass! Beautiful!
You look cute in front of the Eiffel Tower.
All the art is beautiful and he Pantheon is absolutely amazing. I sure wish I could be there with you. I'm glad I can live it through you!!
Very nice Leish. It all seems so surreal because I've only seen photos. I'm glad you guys are having such a good time. I love your posting!
I love the art. Money and Degas are favorites of mine.
Post a Comment