The Adams Family
Auntie M is always so thoughtful! She's always thinking of someone and doing random acts of kindness! What an example she is to me and such a blessing to our family!
Glad she liked her package. Reed loves to hug Rocket. I had to get them matching toys.I like her pink sweater, cute!
Ahh, Mel's always so sweet! My boys LOVE the Little Einstein movie. Although, it just mysteriously broke the other day!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Auntie M is always so thoughtful! She's always thinking of someone and doing random acts of kindness! What an example she is to me and such a blessing to our family!
Glad she liked her package. Reed loves to hug Rocket. I had to get them matching toys.
I like her pink sweater, cute!
Ahh, Mel's always so sweet! My boys LOVE the Little Einstein movie. Although, it just mysteriously broke the other day!
Post a Comment