Friday, January 2, 2009

Paris

So we are in Paris and having a blast. Here is a quick post for the last two days. We got here on New Years day, we went to the city after a nap and saw Notre Dame.
Richard and me in front of Notre Dame.
Today Jan 2. We went to the Louve which took us 4 hours to see almost everything. Can I say incredible!
Me in front of the Louve.
Me in front of the Glass Pyramid.
This is Richard's favorite sculpture. So we had to get a picture of him with it.
Here are a couple of pieces of art that I really enjoyed.

Richard pondering a picture. No not really he was just waiting for me.

Me in front of the Arc de Triomphe. See you tomorrow! maybe...

2 comments:

melanie said...

Quite surprised (and pleased) to see a post! Very nice photos. I like the art you showed too. And Richard's scuplture is nice. The Louve seems like a dream. Paris has always been on my 'places to see list'. I fell in love back when I took French in HS. And that was just with textbooks. Live it up, Grant County is definitely not as fun and covered with MUCH more snow! Be safe.

Shaila Lou said...

That is all so awesome. I can't believe you're really over there. But I'm having fun trying to get Emma to like me! Maybe it'll work, we'll see. I took some pictures and uploaded them to Mom's blog, she just needs to post them now.