Friday, February 27, 2009

Bubbles!

I couldn't help getting Emma some bubbles the other day at the store. Let's just say she LOVED them!

After we put the bubbles away...

As you can tell her life is so very hard.

She found the bubbles on the counter and just kept looking and pointing and crying...

Don't worry we played with bubbles more after lunch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How CUTE! Grandma would blow bubbles all day for her! She is getting so big and we are counting the days until she comes home.
Love, Grandma Adams

Shaila Lou said...

I love the excitement she has for the bubbles, very very cute! Poor girl has such a mean mom to not let her have them all day long! I love the crying pictures, they're always the best! Love ya Leish!

Marion said...

It's a good thing you gave into her and blew more bubbles because I sure would have given into her! She's way too cute! Miss you guys tons! oxoxox.......

melanie said...

I knew there would be a tantrum when you put the bubbles up. How do I know this? I have a one year old too and man he can throw the cutest fits. Just like Emma. Love the photos!