Friday, February 13, 2009

Emma White and The Tube Socks

This is the story of Emma White and The Tube Socks.
One day Sir Daddy decided to put this lovely gown on Emma White. But the evil Mommy didn't want Emma White to wear the beautiful gown during dinner. So evil Mommy took the beautiful gown off Emma White. After dinner Emma White found some big beautiful tube socks that she just had to try on. Knowing that Sir Daddy was very loyal, she took them to him and had him put them on her. She then found the beautiful gown and asked Sir Daddy to put it on her as well. Then she lived happily ever after...at least until evil Mommy put her to bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little princess already. Let the fun begin! Does Richard paint toenails as well?
Grandma Adams

Anonymous said...

What a cute story about Emma White! I love the stockings, too! And who would have thought that Richard liked playing dress up??....Emma has cuteness written all over her! GraMimi loves you, Emma White!

Shaila Lou said...

Ah, that is so cute! What a sweet little daddy Richard is! It's okay that you have to be the evil mom, someone has to do it! Ha!

Cute story Leish! I sure do love you and miss you!

melanie said...

I missed this post, boo! Cute little story. I love the photos too. Dad propaganda starts e a r l y!!