Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter egg hunt!

I thought I would post some videos of Emma's Easter egg hunt on Sunday afternoon. Hopefully Leisha won't mind that she is talking in most of them! Warning: the videos may be long and boring for those who are not Emma fanatics like us...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

The accomplished egg hunter enjoys her spoils!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OKAY - so I love the videos of Emma and I love Leisha's voice in the background and I love all of you and I love that you are coming home soon. (was that enough of a comment? Will you post more pictures now?)
Nadine

JanaLee said...

TOO CUTE! TOO CUTE! TOO CUTE!!
(did I get my point across?)
Love you!!!
Auntie Jana

Shaila Lou said...

Ah, I love Emma's little egg hunting, she didn't want to stop. I love her hugging the bunny in the end. She's adorable.

Shaila Lou said...

PS I love her outfit in these videos. Those green pants are adorable.