Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I thought I would post some pictures of Emma from this morning.

We got her a fun Easter basket, a bath toy, and a book. Richard put in some Gummie Savers which he ate later. After church and a nap we had a little egg hunt.

Emma will also be 18 months tomorrow! She is officially in Nursery at church!(I've been taking her for the 2nd hour for about 2 months now.) Emma is definitely a blessing, like all children are and we are grateful to our Heavenly Father for her.

6 comments:

melanie said...

Look at you hot mama with your dark hair. I've been waiting for a posted photo. Adorable photo with you and Emma.

Cute Easter dress for Emma. I love her pig tails! I'm glad the bunny left some candy for Richard too. Nursery is such a big milestone. I felt weird just sitting in class or doing a calling without a kid on my lap. I always feel like, what... I have to listen now? Maybe that's just me. :)

Can you believe, I didn't even take one photo today. I'm lame.

Nicole said...

Emma looks so cute in her dress and her little pig-tails. She is growing, growing!

I love the new hair Leish...you were very brave and it's so cute!

Kim said...

18 months already??? I love all of her Easter pictures! So cute!

Shellie said...

She looks like such a big girl in her Easter dress. Like the dark hair, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures!!! The two binkie shot was awesome...the big tears rolling down her face would not happen at Grandma's house! and I love the hot pictures of her mother! Richard, you are one lucky man!
Love you, Nadine

Shaila Lou said...

Love the pictures! Emma with the two binkies is so cute, and the sweet one with the tear rolling down her cheek! I could eat her up.

LOVE, love your hair Leish, looks very cute on you.

Don't be offended on me not commenting lately, I've been trying to catch up on life and haven't been reading up on blogs. I still love you lots though! Miss you!