Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hot Days and Lake Fun!

Yesterday was one hot day for us. It got up to 88 degrees! So we decided to go to the lake. So here are a couple of pictures of our day at the lake.
All Emma wanted to do was pick up rocks and throw them in the water. She had way too much fun!

I love how the finger lakes have lighthouses. I never would have thought about a lake having a lighthouse. But they do.

2 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Wow, 88 degrees! How much fun to spend some time at the lake. Emma must have thought it was some cool stuff. We'll have to hit the aquatic center a few times this year, if we can handle the 1 year olds in it!

melanie said...

Ah, looks like a great outing. Especially after the cold, blustery day we had today. Bah, I want 88 degrees!