Friday, May 21, 2010

2 Months check up...

Nora is officially 2 months old! She is such a cute little thing; and, so far she is a great baby. She only cries when she is hungry or tired. She smiles all the time. And she can't wait to meet her extended family in Washington! So here are all three of the girls. Aren't they a cute bunch? Leisha took Nora to her two month check up today, and here are her stats (feels kind of like the back of a baseball card...): Length - 22.25 inches (50% ile) Weight - 10 lbs 3.5 oz (45% ile)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

melanie said...

Three very cute girls! She's so dang adorable, have you figured out who she looks like? Can't wait to hold that little peanut butter!

Marion said...

Cute pics! I love there's finally one of Leisha and the girls! Nora is darling, of course. I see both families in her. (My eyes, Nadine's nose) Can't wait to hold, squeeze, sniff, kiss, baby talk, etc., to her.

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful!! You are one lucky man, Richard!! So excited to see you in a few days. It will be a fun week ahead of us!
Love you all, Nadine

Bairs said...

shes so cute!!! Shee looks like Emma to me!

Shaila Lou said...

Beautiful picture of my beautiful sister and sweet nieces! Nora is an absolute doll. I can't wait to snuggle her! I'm so excited for you all to be back here. I want to have a lot of bonding time before we leave. Love you all!

Trina Bair said...

What an adorable baby! Can't wait to see all of you. Have a safe trip and congrats to Richard on graduating.