Just a quick update for all you folks out there that wondered "what happened to the Adams fam?" Well this is what happened; we packed up our apartment on Friday afternoon and then Alan and Lavoy Key took the Uhaul Saturday morning. They now have all our belongings somewhere in the middle of the USA. I officially graduated today (Sunday) at a very small, intimate, and informal ceremony at Cornell in Ithaca. Just call me "Master Richard" now...here is a picture with proof.
3 comments:
Congratulations, (Master) Richard! What an accomplishment. Enjoy your drive!
Finally you're coming home! Congratulations, Richard! Wish we could have been there. It'll be so great having our family complete for....a month (?) before Shaila and Matt move! Hurry home and be safe! The picture is darling! But how could it not be?
Richard, I love looking at the pictures of your family. I haven't seen you guys in forever! Your girls are beautiful. Glad you're back in the Northwest, and Master of Universe to boot!
Post a Comment