Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mommy's Day!!

This is my Mom! She's one hot thing isn't she! I wanted to write a post for my Mom so she can bathe in my love and appreciation for her on Mother's day.
I could go on and on about the wonderful qualities that my Mom has, but I think I'll sum this post up into a nice little package with what I think of whenever I spend time with my Mom. But before you read what I think every time I am with my mom, let me set the tone. When saying the sentence in your mind, say it with an admiration and wonder, say it in a unbelieving "this is way to good to be true", way...say it like you were a little girl who never knew your Mother, but found out that she was funny, witty, loving, and a complete and utter princess on earth...when you say it this way, then you know how I feel every time I spend time with my Mommy. "I can't believe she's my Mom!" I love you Mom! Happy Mothers Day! Love, Little Leisha

4 comments:

melanie said...

This post made my cry and I'm not your mom! A priceless gift Leish. Love you!

Anonymous said...

You do have an awesome Mommy, Leisha. And you are an awesome daughter and Mother yourself. Have a great day - you are loved.
Nadine

Marion said...

Leish....How did I miss this post? I was scanning for pictures and just saw this this morning. You can't begin to know how much your words mean to me. You are beautiful! You're an answer to many years of long, pleading, tearful prayers. I knew one day with patience, those prayers would be answered and they were. Right back at you...

"Is she really MY daughter?"

I love you heart and soul...A & F,
Mommy

Marion said...

I said it wrong! Leave it to me!

"I can't believe YOU'RE my daughter!"

I may not have seen your post to bask in it on Mother's Day, but I'm basking in your love ever since I read it...and that's a good thing!

I love you, Little Leisha!