Monday, March 3, 2008

Solids

Emma has been eating solids for about a week now.
I don't know how they can call mush a solid.
Emma is very cute when she eats.
Every time I do the "aah" sound she just
smiles real big. I guess its really funny.
Sunday Emma scratched herself from between the eyes
down to her nose. But we still think shes cute.

3 comments:

melanie said...

Cute baby girl. Has she spit any back on you yet? I love the video, you sound as cute as her.

Shaila Lou said...

Look how chubby her little cheeks are getting!! She's so cute, I can't wait to see her again. I can't believe she's almost 5 months...she has to stop getting older. She'll be a teenager by the time I see her again. So fun when they start eating food, that is if they like it.

By the way, it's been like forever since I talked to you. I think we need to visit...don't you!?!

Anna said...

I love the video the best. She seems to enjoy the food like any smart girl should.