While Richard was off on the west coast we welcomed some new guests to our home. Apparently a pack of squirrels found their way into the crawl space of our ceiling and began to scratch through to the kitchen. We even had a little feather come poking through!
5 comments:
You poor thing! What a bummer for that to happen when it did. So what did they do to get rid of the squirrels?
Just yesterday one of the crew men came over and patched all of the holes....so we hope.
Squirrels freak me out in general so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want them scratching around my kitchen!! I like when you said...'squirrel'. I could tell you are not happy with him. Ha!
I like how you were talking to the squirrel! That is to much for me, Im sure I wouldve called 9-1-1!
Yeah, that would freak me out, especially when I was home without a husband! When we lived in the tiny house in Catscade Valley we had that same sound...except it was mice! Ugh! Made my house feel so dirty!! I'm glad they came to take care of the problem! They are cold too!
Post a Comment