On October 24th we went to Red Robin, Emma was a goofball the whole time. We got Emma some Mac and Cheese and after she would take a bite...
she would do this. Needles to say She liked the mac and cheese and apparently liked the comfy high chair as well.

Just wanted to post some pictures of the rainbow we saw last Saturday the 25th. It was huge! I don't think I have ever been so near a rainbow. We could see the whole thing. Yes we were very tempted to go to the end of the rainbow to get some gold, but we were in a hurry to get to our ward trunk-or-treat party.

Emma was a lady bug this year. Thank you Grandma Adams! It did come with some antennas but she wouldn't keep them on so we put pig tails on her instead.

I had to post this cute picture of Emma after the party. I love her little bum in the air. Richard also thinks she looks like a ninja.

5 comments:
Love her little personality eating the mac and cheese. I love this age, they get so funny.
Cool rainbow photo. Sorry you couldn't get to the end. Maybe next time try over....maybe it's shorter.
Cutest ladybug around!! And standing by the bucket's pretty funny too.
Very cute pictures of our little bug! Loved the pictures in the Sacred Grove as well, especially the ones in the leaves and all the beautiful colors. What a fun time for all of you. Enjoy every minute of it and kiss my little girl for me. Love you guys and miss you.
Mom, Grandma (Nadine!)
That's the cutest little ladybug ever!! Oh, I just want to squeeze her. I miss you guys! Especially since we were all together on Halloween, but it didn't feel complete without you guys there.
Thanks for the Ecard. Call me...it's been forever! I love you Leish!
Emma is such a doll...cute little lady bug! Glad to hear that you guys will be visiting, not that Richard has put on his listening ears! :) I miss you Leish...you are so funny!
Love the little ladybug. It's so fun to dress the kids up for Halloween.
Post a Comment