Friday, October 31, 2008

Sacred Grove in the Fall

Sorry it's taken me forever to get this post up.
On October 17th we decided to go to the Sacred Grove and take some pictures before it got to cold. Let me just tell you, if you ever want to go to the Sacred Grove, go in the Fall. It was beautiful! Walking through was wonderful. Since all the leaves are on the ground you can't tell your walking on a trail so it feels even more personal. And who doesn't love the sound of leaves crunching beneath your feet when you walk.

We also took more pictures of Emma. Which was fine with her. She loved being on the ground playing with the leaves. She got upset with us every time we picked her up.

Out of all the pictures we took of Emma this last one is my favorite.

3 comments:

melanie said...

Oh Leish this post was worth the wait! Everything is so gorgeous. The colors, the temple. I love the sound of leaves crunching too.

And what little girl wouldn't love photos of herself like that as a baby, in the Sacred Grove. Seriously they are so priceless.

Shaila Lou said...

You guys did a great job catching all these wonderful pictures of such a beautiful place. I'm so glad you shared them with all of us.

LOOOOVVVEE the pictures of Emma. Absolutely adorable! I love the 2nd one of Emma and the last! The old fence in the background is awesome. I would have gone wild with my camera!

Brianne said...

What a beautiful place to be this time of year. Reminds me a lot of England and makes me miss it! Love the precious pictures of Emma. Did you take any pictures of your whole family? If not, make sure to do it. I wish we would do that more but it's not something I think about until I think about the memory and then I wish I would have thought of it. Miss you guys and love you lots!!