Here are a bunch of pictures of Emma on her birthday. We wanted to take advantage of all the beautiful sites in Gettysburg. So out of the 368 pictures we took (not all of them were Emma, but most of them were!) Here are 10 for your enjoyment! Richard doesn't like that I'm putting pictures of him on here, but I know Nadine will love it!
3 comments:
Oh Emma, you are SO cute and getting SO big! Love, love these fall photos. Happy Birthday little girl, we love you to pieces!!
Happy Birthday, Emma Jay! I started a post on her birthday and haven't had a chance to finish it. It will be late! The pictures are so cute! Tell her I love her a "bushel and a peck"!
Oh...I love Emma in her little sweater and pig tails. She's such a doll. I just want to love on her...if she'll let me.
I want to call you...I've been busy this week, and probably just getting busier. (Ben comes home tomorrow!!!) I will call soon. I love ya Leish!!
Post a Comment