Saturday, October 11, 2008

Emma turns 1! Well almost...

Emma officially turns 1 on Monday the 13th, but we are actually in Gettysburg for a few days so she had her birthday a little early.

Thanks Grandma's!

Emma wanted her cousin Winston to know she loves Bitter Biscuits too!

This is for Grandpa Adams...Emma loves to watch the Lawrence Welk Show...

3 comments:

melanie said...

Happy Birthday Emma!! I cannot believe you are one. Time sure does fly. I LOVE that pink horse, it is so dang cute. I hope you had fun in Gettysburg!! We all love you at this house and can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Oh and Reed wishes his mom would give him a biter biscuit. They are just too messy for me. Nate was the only lucky one at this house.

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Emma! You are so cute! I can tell you have proud parents too and thats important!

Shaila Lou said...

Man, I'm so mad at myself. I've been thinking this last week how today was Emma's birthday, and I was going to call her. Not that she can talk, but I want her to still know that her Auntie Lou loves her!

Looks like she had lots of great presents. So much fun! I hope you had a fun weekend in Gettysburg too!!

Emma sure does love her biter biscuits. She even rubs them on her forehead huh! Mel's right, they are WAY messy, but come on Mel, that's why you clean them afterwords...haha. I'll have to show these pictures to Winston tomorrow! Love and miss you guys!