Having a little extra time on my hands in the hotel room and missing Emma, I decided to start our Christmas Post. It was Emma's 2nd Christmas and we had lots of fun with her this year.
Christmas Eve we had dinner at GraMimi's house. She loved my Mom's little Hallmark penguin thing.
She loved it when this penguin would shake it's tail!
I had to put this picture up of Winston. His eyes say it all.
Emma on Christmas morning. She loved the gift Santa brought her! But boy is it noisy!
Snotty Baby!
We hope everyone had a great Christmas!
2 comments:
I love the pictures of Emma biting the penguin's tail. Too cute!!
One of my friends has that ball toy...it is way noisy. I'm glad it's not at my house!!
Reed loves the penguin butt too. It's the first thing he goes for when we get there.
The good thing about Santa is that he usually only makes that really noisy toy mistake with the oldest child. Chances are you wont get toys like that again, ha. My kids have always like the peekaboo blocks. Glad you had such a good day.
Post a Comment