Here are a couple of pictures of Emma in the last week.
We had to take out the last shelf on the book cases before we left to Washington. Now this is what Emma does in her spare time. If you click on the picture you can see one of Emma's many faces.
This last Saturday I told Richard to get Emma dresses while I finished getting ready. This is what I came out to.
Emma White!
3 comments:
Oh, how I miss that sweet little girl!! She looks so cute running around in her little Snow White dress. I think she needs to come back to Grandma's house and share a box of bees! We miss you all.
Grandma Adams
Nadine
Love that little dressed up girl. One day she'll chose that over clothes anyway! Good choice Richard.
I'm with Grandma Adams...I miss Emma and wish I could kiss on her right now! It looks like she is really walking well now! Have fun chasing her!! Thanks for the update and new pictures! I can't get enough of all of you girls posting about the kids! I love you and miss you lots, too! oxoxox
Post a Comment