Emma got this red dress from her Grandma and Grandpa Adams for Christmas.
I didn’t get any good pictures that Sunday morning, but what can you do. The funny thing is during Sacrament meeting Emma caught her shoe in the netting at the bottom of the dress and it ripped a good 5 inches! So we had to rip the rest off so she wouldn’t trip. It was very sad!
Emma having the hard life of a 1 year old didn't have any place to sit while watching her favorite TV shows. She would usually just stand right in front of the TV or sit on the ground right in front of the TV. So we decided to get her this bean bag, and she loves it!
4 comments:
Oh, how I miss this little one! Give her big hugs and kisses for me and always tell her how much GraMimi loves her! She's getting too big! Can you slow that down a little? I miss my big girl, too! You are a absolute light in my life, Leish! I love you! oxox
I agree, she does look big in that darling dress. Stop her quick! Love to see the new posts. Miss you guys.
Cute bean bag! The couch is just too far away for a one year old. Just check our TV, it's full of fingerprints, argh!
I love the red dress! She is looking too big.
That bean bag is adorable! She looks so cute on it. I bet she's loving it!
We miss you 3! Emma is such a cutie! Grayson stands right in front of the tv! I love the bean bag idea! I just might have to copy ya:)! Give Emma hugs from Grayson! We love you!
Post a Comment