Monday, March 31, 2008

I Hate Squirrels....

I don't know why it's so fascinating to me...but I can't stop trying to get these squirrels caught on camera. Honestly they are just squirrels...I just took this picture today. The little vermin kept on running past our deck. If Stuart and Bradley were here I would let them go wild on these little rat type creatures with their paint ball guns.

During the little scandal I took some pictures of Emma.

You can just see her little personality in this picture.

Yesterday after church we took a picture of Emma in her little dress that I made her. It was very cute on her.

6 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

So I see my requests are being heard!! Loving the squirrel! Now they need names since they are becoming a part of the family.

Very cute pictures of Emma. Her little cheeks are getting bigger! Loving them! Great job on her dress!! Did you just make it? She looks so adorable! Give her big kisses from her Auntie Lou! I miss our bonding time! Love and Miss you Leish!

melanie said...

You are cracking me up with the vermin talk. Back before she was crazy and rude and had a funny talk show, Rosie O'Donnell was hilarious about her squirrel problem. She lived in NY too (I think). They must love it back there, ha! I'm sure I would be consumed with getting them on camera too.

Emma's dress is so cute. I love the little ribbons around her waist. Good job Leisha!

Nicole said...

Hey Girl! I got your email, and just in case you didn't get my message, I would LOVE to invite you to my blog. I just need your email address!! Send it when you get a chance. nicure@gmail.com

BTW I love your blog and your funny story about your Pet squirrel. And Emma is a doll!!

Anna said...

I dont think Emma appreciates the "squirrel-e-ness" at your house. I love the drama in a sick way.
I cant believe you sew like that. What the heck? I got skipped over on the sewing gene. I love that dress though, esp the ribbon.

Brianne said...

So is Emma watching the squirrel? If she is I can tell she is not a happy camper having that squirrel around.

I love the dress you made for her. Great Job! I need to attempt to make a dress for Jayni. She would love it!!

Shaila Lou said...

So I tagged you, check out my blog...it's a fun one. You haven't posted in a while, so here you go!! If you don't really want to do it, I won't cry to hard! Love ya!