So we are on vacation!!! We decided to take a little road trip to Pennsylvania, to see some sights. Here are a couple of things we did yesterday.
This is in Harmony PA. It is the area were the priesthood was restored.
For all you Office fans...We went through Scranton, this is the best picture I could take of a sign.
Beautiful scenery.
While driving this truck cut us off. We thought it was funny since he had "THINK SAFETY" on the back...
The landscape was incredible.
We then went through Hershey, everything is closed for the season but it was still pretty cool to see.
The light post were kisses! How sweet is that! Pun intended.
We stopped at this park in Hershey so we could feed Emma and so she could get out and move around.
Of course I had more fun then her.
2 comments:
Her and the sunglasses are so funny. A town like Hershey would be a bad place for me! I love The Office!
I want a little road trip, how fun! Hershey, PA.... YUM!
Post a Comment