Saturday, October 4, 2008

By popular demand...

So Leisha decided to put Emma's hair in little pig tails yesterday. She looked so cute we had to take pictures. Please note that this was after a doctor visit and a nap, so all the ribbons are out and the tails are a little lopsided. As a side note, Emma has ear infections in both ears, we didn't even know because she didn't "complain" or alter her behavior in any way. We took her to the clinic just because she has had a cough and runny nose for over a week. Poor kid. When I got out the camera Emma just started smiling and posing...
Be a tiger! Now growl Emma!
Look at that sultry pose...
We took this one because Emma has started pulling herself up a bit. She pulled herself up to a standing position at Grandma Adams' house last Sunday and I have been trying hard to replicate the event.

4 comments:

melanie said...

I want to squeeze her with hugs and kisses she looks so cute. I think she looks a little like Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch and it's adorable! Priceless actually. Thanks for meeting the demands of Emma's fans. I for one, LOVE this whole post!!

Shaila Lou said...

Love the pig tails. How fun to have 2 hairstyles now! Ha! So much more fun styling girls hair, but more time consuming I guess.

Poor girl with two ear infections. My kids have rarely had them, and they are the same as Emma, they don't complain about them.

Love the growling Emma! She's just too adorable!

Marion said...

The pigs make Emma look way too old! They're darling but I want her to stay a baby! Funny how that never happens as much as you wish for it! Love you...love you Emma Jay!

Brianne said...

I was giddy when I was able to put pig tails in Jayni's hair. Emma looks very cute! I love all the cute pictures! I can't believe someone will be celebrating a 1st birthday in just a few days!!

My kids haven't had many ear infections and they don't complain either. I've always noticed by the fever. I hope Emma is feeling better!!