So today was a fun Sunday. Brother Beavers in our ward has an ice cream truck and brought it today for all the ward. He brought it last year for Mothers Day but he brought it early this year. Good thing for us since we'll be driving to Washington on Mothers Day.
So here it is, the Ice Cream Truck. He only does soft serve so it was quick. But oh so good after three hours of church.
It was fun watching all the ward members get in line for ice cream. Ice Cream brings everyone together!
Emma was having fun eating ice cream with Daddy.
Emma was sporting her cute Easter dress GraMimi got her so I brought the camera to take some pictures with her and the Whitmer Farm.
4 comments:
That is so hilarious, ice cream at church. Nice reward after 3 hours, especially for kids.
Cute dress and cute hair, Emma.
Driving this year with an 19 month old..... I'll pray for you. :) Can't wait to see you.
I love this!!!! I want an ice cream truck after church. However with our ward it would have to be a fruit and vegetable wagon! Love you guys, counting down the days!
nadine
How much fun!! Emma is growing up so fast and looking so grown up. She's such a doll. I'll take her if you ever want to get rid of her.
Can't wait to see you guys and catch up, since I never talk to you. Love ya lots!
Ice cream at church is the best idea since padded pews. Glad you did not miss it!
Post a Comment